Pages

25 August 2015

molai family reunion in dallas..again :)

saad had to make a trip out to dallas regarding work, and my family was coming into town from albuquerque two weeks back so we decided to go around the same time to be able to see everyone there. :) we did our usual. drove around, ate some really amazing food, hung out, and did some shopping.

 ^^off to dinner at my SIL's parents house

 ^^lol being crazy..









 ^^at NY eats. really yummy restaurant in dallas

^^sprinkles take one..








 ^^sprinkles take two.. lol. the only family picture we managed to get :/
 ^^the five of us went to a friend's daughter's wedding

 ^^wedding selfies :)
my family left on sunday morning and we left monday. i was happy to get the extra time with my bro and SIL. was a short trip but was a lot of fun getting that refresher and seeing my family again, but this time with saad there as well. :) can't wait to do it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment