Pages

30 June 2016

my twenty-sixth birthday..and an update

hey guys! so i know i've fallen so behind on keeping up with the blog. there's been SO much stuff going on. we're currently finishing out the month of ramadan, alhamdulillah, which means a little bit of down time to focus on ourselves a bit. but we've been quite busy the past few months with some traveling (which you will see in some later posts) and some pre-wedding events for the husband's younger sister. not only that, but one of my best friends is getting married at the end of august, and my sister just got engaged recently! there is a lot of celebrating to look forward to so i can't complain :)

i'm going to throw it back to my twenty-sixth birthday which was on may 3rd!
as always, there was a midnight surprise from my in laws. those never get old :)






and now, for the presents from the husband, and my sister. also, a surprise that i wasn't expecting!

 ^^two dozen red roses from him. so pretty!

 ^^he surprised me with these! had them delivered to the house :))
 ^^presents from him! 
^^close up of these because wow, they'r so pretty <3 the bag is a creamy white, and the wallet is pastel pink. i'm in love with these
 ^^gifts from them :))
 ^^half ways through this book already!
 ^^i love morphe. some amazing eye shadows
^^and a gift card to buy more make up lol

for dinner, saad planned a dinner for the two of us at atlanta's revolving restaurant at the westin! this place was awesome. the food was delicious, and the views were amazing! we got to get all dressed up and be fancy for the night ;) 

 ^^wearing the dress he got me :)
 ^^that bag though ;)
 ^^used my new morphe pallet! 









this was one of my favorite birthdays yet! i'm so blessed for saad, for his family and for mine. thank you to them for making the day so special for me. <3

and here's to being twenty-six! still can't get over the fact that i'm not sixteen anymore. can't believe that was ten years ago! i never imagined i'd be where i am today back then. but i'm lucky and blessed that this is my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment