Pages

01 April 2017

so in LVoe.. ;)

ever since i got married, and my husband bought me my first MK, i've fallen in love with designer handbags. i worked my way up from coach, to MK, kate spade, and then tory burch. but i decided that i wanted a luxury brand. one that i could buy, use it for so many years to come, and even pass it on to my daughter (if i were to have one, that is :) ). i decided though that the one way i could actually afford my dream bag, which of course was more than i'd ever spent on ANYTHING before, i needed to sell my previous bags. it took me two months, a lot of effort, and time, and even more patience. but finally, finallyyyyyy, on november 6th, i hit my goal (with the help of my husband of course, he chipped in quite a lot :) )

we headed to the louis vuitton store in lenox mall in atlanta. i could barely contain my excitement. it was finally happening!!











this bag is a dream come true. it's truly a blessing, and i'm so thankful to have it. i've learned that hard work definitely pays off. and having a husband that freakin' loves you helps too. ;) 

(this blog post was NOT to show off whatsoever. it was a big moment for me and i wanted to document it so i could look back on it years from now, which is the reason i blog in the first place. so please don't judge :) thank youuu)

No comments:

Post a Comment