Pages

27 March 2014

a visit from my family :)

mid-december, my whole family came to visit me here in georgia. both my parents, brother and sister were coming in from albuquerque and my oldest brother and his wifey from dallas :) i hadn't seen them since that previous august, and it was their first time coming to my house(which is still such a weird thing to say). so we were all very excited for this visit from the molai's. :)
we rented this huge fifteen seater van thing so we could all travel in one car for the week they were here. we went on drives and dinners and stayed up late just hanging out and watching tv. although we didn't do anything crazy or out of the ordinary, it was just a blessing to have them all here at once. there was one little person missing though. my niece, layana, who couldn't be there. we missed you so much, nana. and we love you the most. :)

we didn't take many pictures during this visit, so here's one of the family from the wedding :)
 
and here's layana. who is the cutest kid, like ever ;)

i miss these guys every single day. and i love them more than i can describe. i'm a lucky girl to be able to call them my family. :) come back soon!

"Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will." -unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment