Pages

22 May 2014

mastering the perfect biryani ;)

having home cooked meals for my husband (and future kids inshaAllah) is really important to me. and even though i had no experience in cooking before I got married, i've realized it isn't as complicated as i thought it would be. especially now that i have my own kitchen and my own way of doing things, it's almost easy to put together a simple dinner. and somehow, the food i have cooked turns out to be pretty decent for being a newbie at all of this. even then, in the (almost) year that i have been married, i haven't tried my hand at the really technical food items. but there's always a first time for everything. which brings me to this blog post. 
i made biryani for the very first time last week and much to my surprise, it turned out awesome! saad was super excited because biryani is his favorite dish. and now i'm hoping it wasn't just beginners luck and I can make it again and again for him. ;) 













No comments:

Post a Comment