Pages

28 December 2014

surprise!

back in april, i decided to surprise my family in albuquerque before saad and i headed off to our international trip for umrah. i found out my brother from dallas was flying in that same weekend so it would be a nice molai family reunion :)

i had one of my best friends claudia pick me up from the airport. when we reached the house, she rang the doorbell so i could hide. they were confused to see her but it all made sense when i walked through the front door. it was totally worth keeping it from my family though (because i totally suck at keeping secrets). their reaction was pricelesss ;)

here are some pictures from my visit back home:

 family :)
 sisters






 we played a whole lot of indoor basketball lol

 movies with siblings :)
 spending the day with this pretty girl was my favorite




 molai girls
 flying a kite
 no better view than those purple mountains
 because i'm five years old lol

 having fun with nana

 my twin!

 mini road trip to santa fe with parents and sissy!





 saying goodbye :(
 love my mom and dad. hate saying goodbye to them :(
flying above the clouds. 
until next time, albuquerque :)

No comments:

Post a Comment