Pages

16 January 2015

bits + pieces

this past week has been crazy. it started off as sort of a blur with trying to figure out when to do my assignments or how to get my workout in when the house needs to be cleaned and dinner hasn't been cooked yet. somehow, i got through the week and got in most of what needed to be done. i'm looking forward to getting through next week without feeling totally insane. and then it's off to albuquerque on thursday :)

here are some bits and pieces of 2015 so far..







1. we bought and assembled this new elliptical. i've been participating in a biggest loser type challenge with my in laws since december. i ended up winning the $50 prize last month and we've started again in january. let's hope this elliptical helps me win the new prize (of $120!!) this month. ;)

2. i love doing anything and everything with my husband/best friend. a lot of our date nights end up with us at home after dinner and a drive, just hanging out while smoking hookah with a movie on. these are some of my favorite moments. :)

3. the husband had ordered me this pretty necklace but when it wasn't shipped almost three weeks later, we assumed it wasn't coming. ended up showing up randomly which made my day. thanks, my love.

4. i tried waffle house for the first time after i got married. it's one of our favorite places to go for a casual breakfast. and we eat our eggs/waffles the same way. ;)

5. on cold mornings i like to turn on the husband's car for him while he's showering so it's warm by the time he's ready to leave for work. his way of thanking me is bringing home these pretty flowers for me. i just love him. <3

6. i love a nice case for my iphone. especially pretty, henna design ones. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment