Pages

12 January 2016

a week in albuquerque..with snow :)

i spent the last week of december in albuquerque. the highlights? my niece. gift exchanges. a snow storm. and star wars.
i was lucky enough to spend the entire week with my niece who was in town visiting. we built legos together, did a whole lot of coloring, played xbox, and went bowling.
we also went to a wedding reception and i spent some time with my girls in old town where we got to see the luminaries and have some hot chocolate. :)
on my last night in town, we all went to see the newest start wars, which was beyond amazing.
 picture was taken by my sister. isn't she the cutest? mA



 bowling! i love how into it layana gets. it's the cutest :)

 my sisters got me the fitbit charge hr! i'm so lucky to call them my best friends :) i've been obsessed with this thing since i got it
 so funny watching her do make up. she put on a ton of that blush lol


 she baked/decorated cookies with her dad :) they turned out really good
 beautiful gold bracelet from my parents as a hajj gift :)
 layana's gift to saad. she sounded out his name and wrote it herself
 and then my gifts from my brother, sister in law, and layana :) 



love them
luminaries and a pretty christmas tree in old town :)


 we did our nails :)
 selfie just because?
 i love my mom the most <3

 all snowed on!



matching 'sisters' charms from pandora







 wedding reception :) was fun to get all dressed up with everyone

 she built that 1,500+ piece lego hotel. 
 making friendship bracelets. nana was interested for about three seconds before she ran off lol. 
 did some shopping in my dad's eBay shop. love the new jacket :)


 beautiful east mountains



grandparents
 and great-grandparents :)

it's always fun to be in albuquerque, and i'm always looking forward to my next trip out there as soon as i get back. until next time, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment