Pages

05 May 2015

molai family reunion in dallas

this past weekend saad and i flew out to dallas for a few days to spend time with my family. my parents and sister had gone for umrah and stayed in dallas for about a week after they got back. also, my brother and his wifey drove in from albuquerque so it ended up being this awesome molai family reunion in dallas. we all stayed at my brother's new house :)

just be able to hang out with my entire family, all in one house. with saad being there as well, is rare but always too much fun. it's tough with my family being spread out in three different states but i think that makes these random weeks together mean so much more. we didn't do anything out of the ordinary. mostly hung out at home and just spent quality time together. we went shopping a few times and out to eat for lunches/dinners.



^^i looooove my mom
 ^^dinner at bundo khan! saad's choice. was so yummy!
 ^^agha juice for dessert :) 
 ^^malai ice cream with sprinkles


 ^^deep dish pizza for lunch :)


 ^^omg is that saad taking a picture of his food?! you don't see that often..lol
 ^^we reached the house earlier than the others and didn't have a key. so obviously that calls for selfies..
^^lol still waiting....

 ^^before going to a dinner party
^^with the boyy
  
both saad and i were so sad to leave dallas :( the trip was way too short but i'm glad i got to spend the weekend with my family. i love them so much :) i can't wait for next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment