Pages

03 March 2017

her big day..

[[july 16th - july 31st]]

back in july, 2016, my sister in law(husband's younger sister) got married. it was a very traditional pakistani wedding. it was grand, beautiful, and long!! those were crazy hectic days but they were so, so much fun. my own wedding wasn't nearly as traditional as hers, because i skipped out on half the events that could've happened. but i was glad she went through with it. i'd never experienced a true desi wedding so i really enjoyed it :) but because i know my in laws are more private, i won't be sharing their pictures. but i will share as much as a i can. (mostly me, husband, and my family)


 saturday, july 16th (mayoon)

tuesday-wednesday, july 19th/20th



thursday, july 21st (dinner w/ her in laws)


friday, july 22nd (mehndi/henna)


saturday, july 23rd (wedding day/nikkah)




sunday, july 24th (brunch)





monday, july 25th (her goodbye lunch)




tuesday, july 26th (arriving in canada for reception)





thursday, july 28th (wedding reception)





 saturday-sunday, july 30th-31st (exploring canada)















to the bride, nadia: thank you for being more than a sister in law to me in these last four years. you've been a friend to me, and always kept me close and feeling welcomed. i love you and am so happy for you ❤️ i'll miss you so much! may Allah bless you and fahad with nothing but happiness in this new chapter of your life, ameen. 

p.s. you made a beautiful bride :)



No comments:

Post a Comment