Pages

18 January 2016

ahoy, it's a boy!

my eldest brother and his wife are expecting their first baby. and it's a boy! i'm already an aunt to my favorite five year old niece, layana. but now i can't wait to spoil their little baby boy. he'll be born sometime in february, iA, and we're already so excited to meet him. 
this weekend (on saturday) was my sister in law's baby shower. my sister, saad, and i flew into town so we wouldn't miss out on the fun. we got to dallas on friday night, and we plan to head back home tomorrow morning. it was a short trip but so worth it. i loved spending some time with my brother and his wife after almost six months of not seeing them.

my sister in law's friends and her sister put together her nautical themed baby shower. 
they planned some amazing decor, really tasty food (and a dessert table!), plus some cute games. 

yesterday, we went to noodle wave for lunch, and then to hang out with my cousins that live in town. i haven't been able to spend time with those kids in a long time so i was glad i got to see them. we had a pizza party and played mafia. :)

 mandatory selfie
 tacos
 the dessert table
 games
 very blue punch
 momma-to-be!




 some amazing thai food

the kiddos
 pizza party
 in-n-out is a must any time it's nearby. get a chocolate and vanilla mix milkshake the next time you go. it's amazing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment