Pages

28 December 2014

eid 2014!

eid al fitr this year was a really, really exciting one. this would be my first eid spent with my family since i got married. and on top of that, saad was visiting albuquerque for the first time post-marriage as well. :)
i went a few days early and got to spend some of ramadan with my family as well. it was amazing, alhamdulillah! i love being with both saad and my family.

 ^^view of the sandia's from the airplane
 ^^one of many dunkin dates with my girls. these are a MUST.
 ^^brother.
 ^^i miss my sissy's photography skills!
 ^^mama's french toast is the best
 ^^there i go again.
 ^^bought these pants there. OBSESSED.
 ^^bonding with fiki is also a must

 ^^saadu's here now!
 ^^dunkin date number two
 ^^after eid salah!






 ^^my daddy
 ^^forever holding hands ;)
 ^^lunch on eid with these awesome people


 ^^thank you husband!

^^saba is so cool ;)
 ^^went to saad's favorite restuarant pei wei

 ^^and then to satellite with sissy



^^frost in uptown with friends


^^one last dinner at yasmine's with the family before we left :)

No comments:

Post a Comment